In this article, you'll learn about the notification center and how to fully customize which notifications you'll get and choose which channels you'll receive the system notifications on.
The notification center is designed to help you stay up to date on important events and notifications within the app so that you can manage your business more efficiently.
It's your central location for all system notifications. The notification center allows you to quickly and easily stay up to date on important events and tasks within the app. For example, getting notifications when invoices are due or on an appointment request waiting for approval.
A significant advantage of the notification center is that it allows you to receive notifications even when you're not actively using the app. This means you can continue working on other tasks or activities and be alerted when something important happens within the app. This can help you stay focused and productive while still being able to manage your business effectively.
Getting started with the notification center
To access the notification center, look for the bell icon in the top right of the screen. Clicking on this icon will open the notification center, where you can see a list of all your recent notifications from the last 30 days.
The notifications are organized chronologically, with the most recent notifications at the top of the list. You can click on any individual notification to see more details and take the necessary actions.
Every time you get a new notification, a badge appears above the notification bell icon, indicating the number of new notifications.
In the top section of the notification center, you'll be able to:
- Mark all as read - Remove unread indicators from all notifications
- Show Only Unread- filter your notification to show only unread notifications
- Open the notification settings - to customize which notifications you'll get and on which channel
Notifications types and categories
The notification center includes system notifications which are sorted by different categories. The base categories are:
- Payment notifications such as overdue payments or auto-billing completion.
- Scheduling notifications such as appointment waiting for approval, appointment reminder
- Calander notifications such as calendar sync completed.
- Marketing notifications such as auto-campaign sent or scheduled announcements were sent.
- Client notifications such as client import completed.
Each notification includes the following elements:
- Notification title
- Notification Description (including client name if applicable)
- Read / Unread indication
- Time - When was the notification created
To change the settings for your notifications, click the gear icon. This will allow you to set your preferences for which notifications you will receive and in which channel you'll receive them.
All notifications are sorted into main categories, on each category, you can choose to activate or deactivate the notification.
- In-app notifications: a badge indication on the main notification center in the product.
- Mobile push notification: A message sent from the app to a mobile device. Push notifications are delivered to the user even when the app is not actively being used, allowing the app to communicate important information in real-time.
- (Future) Email notifications: Get the notification directly to your registered email.