This article will walk you through the different sections of your account's dashboard once you login.
When you log into your account, you will see your account Dashboard. This will give you an overview of your account.
New - The quick action menu allows you to create new Clients, Messages, Appointments, Invoices, or Record a New Payment.
Team/Admin: Use the toggle in the upper-right to show only your data, or all team data.
Search In the search box you can enter free text to search all Clients, Messages, Appointments, Invoices, or Documents.
Help - Get access to the knowledge base.
Recently Active Clients - Quickly access and view recent client information and activity.
Account Setup Status
This is a check list that will help you to quickly get started and complete your account settings.
The Sidebar grants you access to the following sections:
In your Inbox, you can:
- View all interactions between your team and your clients, respond and manage
- View interactions that require your attention
- View clients that you have moved to the follow-up folder
- View interactions you have Archived
- View interactions you have deleted, where you can move back to Inbox, archive, delete forever, etc
- Create new Clients, Messages, Appointments, Invoices, Documents
In your calendar, you can:
- View your calendar in the following views: Day, Week, Month, Agenda
- View your appointments
- View all your staff member's appointments in either one calendar, or separated calendars
- Create new appointments or events (click on any spot on your calendar)
- Mark time/days as busy
- Export appointments report
- Edit calendar settings
- Manage your services
When clients contact you through your client portal forms, the system will collect all their data and save it in the client list. In your client list, you can:
- Add a new client
- Invite clients to contact you
- Search clients by name or tags
- Edit, update, delete or mark as spam a specific client
- Import your client into the system from an Excel/CSV file or from your Google account
- Export your Client List
You can manage payments for all your clients.
You can collect payments online through the system, and track payments when you collect payments offline.
- Create and send invoices or add a new payment record
- Export payments report
- Filter payments & invoices based on status, source, type, specific client or specific staff member
- Track and review your payment total, collected payments, and pending/open payments
Using the Documents tab, you can:
- My Documents -Upload and manage files which you commonly send to clients
Send files to clients using the system or grab a URL for a specific file
- Review/track all shared documents per client
- Send an invitation to clients to share documents
The client portal and website widgets allow your clients to communicate with your business effectively online.
- Edit/View the Client Portal page or any of the available widgets
- Customize/generate call to action links for Client Portal page, Schedule, Contact, Payment, and Document Sharing
- Share your Client Portal on your social media
The settings menu allows you to customize and configure your account per your preferences and needs. These are available settings options:
- Business Info
- My Account
- My Services
- Online Scheduling options
- Availability & Calendar
- Notifications and Reminders
- Client Card
- Email Template Editing
- Conversion Tracking