Collect, Track and Review your Payments
Never miss a payment! Manage and get an instant overview of all your business transactions in one place:
- Generate and send invoices, quotes and receipts to your clients
- Allow your clients to securely pay online by credit card or PayPal via a button or link- Even from their mobile!
- Receive your payments directly to your bank account*
- Keep record of payments that where made offline
- Filter payments according to various parameters
- Add additional recipients (CC) to sent invoices
- Generate and export detailed payments reports
* Your payments can be collected via Stripe or PayPal, according to your Payments setting configuration.
Topics in this article:
Select the Payments option from the left navigation pane to access the Payments summery page
Payment transaction overview example
The menu is located at the top of your business transaction overview and contains the following options:
Clicking on this button will open the following options:
- New Invoice – This will allow you to create a new invoice for a specific client. The invoice could be sent to the client immediately or saved as a draft. You’ll also have the option to Cc this invoice to multiple recipients.
To learn more about invoicing options Click here.
- Record Payment - This enables you to keep record of payments that were made offline by your clients.
Download a customized payments report for a specific date range.
All - Export all available data related to the transactions (including tags you have associated each client with)
Filtered – The report will be generated according to the filters you have applied on the payments summary page (Status, Payment Source, Payment Type)
Format - Choose the file format the report will be generated.
Columns - Choose which client information will be included in the report. The options are taken from the client card fields.
Will open the Payments setting page where your payment preferences can be configured. Among the configuration options you’ll find:
- Enable online payments option for your clients
- Connect your merchant account where funds will be deposited when your clients pay online (Stripe or Paypal)
- Late payment reminders
- New payment notifications
- Choosing which platform you want to collect your fees with
- Customization of your payment form to your brand and preferences
- Configuration of your client’s policies
Send Payment Link
Send one or multiple clients an email containing payment request with an option to pay online. You can customize the content of the message, the amount to pay and what the payment is for.
Select (or deselect) multiple payment to take bulk actions. For example, you can filter all open payments for a specific clients, select All and Mark them as Paid.
Filter and sort payments to easily review your revenues.
Filter based on the payment Status, Source or Type and even a specific client.
Sort the information based on creation date, payment date and more.
An overview of your payments status
The main payments box contains an overview of ALL your payments, COLLECTED and OPEN.
This display will be updated according to the filters you apply above it. Note that the cancelled and archived payments are hidden by default from the display.
All: Displays the total amount of collected and open payments
Collected: Displays the total amount of all collected payments
Open: Displays the total amount of all unpaid payments
Team Data - As the account admin, you can choose to view payments from your whole client base, or those that were set only to clients served by you. Click the team toggle icon -
Sorted Payment Summary
Based on the Sort by filter preference, the system will display a secondary payment summery.
For example, if you sorted your invoices based on date, you will see summery of number of transcription per month along with total Opened and Collected amounts.
Q: Can I collect payments with my own online payment gateway?
A: Currently you can connect only PayPal and Stripe as your payment gateway.
Q: Are there any commissions or fees when collecting payments online?
A: We do not collect commissions or fees - you only pay whatever your PayPal or Stripe account is set to pay when receiving payments. We will never have access or hold any funds collected on your behalf.
Q: How secure is the online payment option?
A: We use PayPal or Stripe.com to collect payments from your clients. It means we rely on the most secure platforms in the world to process credit cards. Your clients see the PayPal/Stripe logo and know they're in good hands. It doesn't mean your clients need to have a PayPal or a Stripe account - they can pay with any credit or debit cart.
Q: Can I set taxes, discounts, payment terms and due date when creating a new invoice?
A: Yes. the invoicing option is fully customizable (U.S. & European Union compliant). You can also add your logo and address.
Q: Will staff members be able to collect payments to their own PayPal account?
A: No. All payments collected online will be deposited at the admin’s PayPal account.