Add staff members to your account.
For each staff member you can customize their
- Profile - including name and photo
- Appointments (services)
- Schedule - availability and calendar sync
- Notifications - email signature and SMS notifications
- Roles and Permissions
To access the staff settings page navigate to Settings>Staff>Edit each staff member
On the My Profile settings page, you can set the staff member's Email, Name and profile image.
You can also set a specific color for your staff so you can easily destingush each staff appointments when you view it on your account calendar.
When you create the different services on your account, you can also decide which of your staff members will be providing them.
You can also create this connection from within eash staff setting page.
Simply check the services yuo wish the specific staff member to provide.
For each service or appointment you can set different contact informaiton specific to the staff member.
For example, if you offer phone consultation, each team member can have his/her phone number on file.
For each team member you can set different time zone and Business Hours, so each could manage their own availability to meet with clients at their best convenience.
Each staff member can sync their own calendar to their account. So any busy time on the calendar (Google, Outlook, iCloud etc.) will be excluded from their availability on their online scheduler and clients won't be able to select it.
Each staff member will have a calendar on their account which will display all the upcoming appointments scheduled by clients online. They can also use the calendar to invite clients to meet, schedule appointments with clients, or simply to block specific times that are busy. Click here to learn more about calendar and calendar sync.
Each team member can set their own email signature which will be included in all the system emails sent to the clients they correspond with.
Staff can also receive text notifications to his/her mobile phone for every new contact or scheduling request, so they can quickly reply or follow up with the clients.
To learn more about SMS notifications to your mobile phone click here.
For each staff member you can set specific roles and permissions which determine what information they can view and edit on the account.
- Administrator - Gets access to all the main account information, settings and billing. This role permits to view and make changes to any client or activity on the account, including switch to a different staff member (“work as”)
- Manager - A manager would have all administrator access with the exception of changing the subscription plan of the account and accessing staff settings.
- Marketing - This role is intended for staff members that require limited client specific access. With this role the staff member will be able to:
View and manage all clients, access and edit settings, full campaign and coupon access, edit all online presence options, and can buy SMS messages.
This role does not allow: Access to payment features, access to business info, deleting clients, access to staff settings, and does not allow the option to change the subscription plan.
- Collaborator - Allows basic user access with the option to view the team in the calendar. Additional access can be given in this role per the business requirements.
This role also allows the staff to switch to a different staff member's view.
- User - This role is the only one that can have restricted permissions. You will be asked to enable/disable access to various information resources according to your needs, as shown in the example below: