Why Meetings Are Not Automatically Added To My Google Calendar?
In order for a meeting, that was scheduled online though the LiveSite, to be automatically added to your Google calendar you should:
- Make sure the email address assigned to your account is the same as the email address of your Google calendar.
To update the email address on your account, navigate to Settings>Business Info>Account Email.
*If you wish to receive system notifications to another email address you can add it to the Additional Emails field under Settings> Inbox & Leads.
- Make sure you receive an email notification with the subject Appointment scheduled with [Your client's name]. This email contains an ics file that will allow you to add the appointment to your Google calendar.
- Enable Automatically add invitations to my calendar option on your Google calendar.
To enable this setting follow the steps below:
- Click the gear icon at the top of any Google Calendar page
- Click Settings
- In the Automatically add invitations to my calendar section, select the one of the following options Yes/ Yes, but don't send event reminders until I have responded
- Click Save
If appointments are added to your Google calendar automatically and that functionality stops at any point, please make sure that email notifications sent from the system are not ending up in the spam folder. If they are, mark them as Not Spam.
If the email notifications are not routing to spam, log into the Gmail account on a web browser. Once you login, your appointments should be automatically added to Google calendar.