LiveSite widgets offers different options to engage more visitors from your website - no matter where you host.
- To view and edit the different LiveSite widgets navigate to LiveSite>Website Widgets and select any of the following for your website:
- LiveSite Widget - Display a welcome invitation and calls-to-action at the bottom of your web page.
- LiveSite Links & Buttons - Design call to action buttons on your website and link them to LiveSite calls to actions - Invite clients to schedule a service, contact you, pay online, register to an event or upload a document.
- Scheduling Calendar - Display a list for your services right on your website and allow clients to book an appointment, register to an event or workshop or schedule a service without leaving your website.
- Contact Form - Add a contact form to your website with or without an option to request a service or schedule a meeting.
- Contact & Schedule Sidebar - Add a sidebar to any post or webpage. The Sidebar Widget can include your photo/logo, and a brief invitation to contact you or schedule an appointment.
- Click on any selected widget to further customize it.
- When you are ready to add the widget to your website, click on Add To Website button and copy its HTML code.
- Paste the code on a selected page on your website.