Your Inbox is where all of your meeting requests, contact requests, payments and shared documents will route to. From here you can respond to incoming requests, create new client-facing requests or client records, and more.
The Inbox contains four (4) folders to assist you with organizing your requests:
- Main Inbox: Includes all requests that have not been marked for follow up, archived, assigned (requires multi-staff subscription), or deleted.
- Require Your Attention: Includes all requests that have not yet been responded to.
- Follow Up: Includes all requests that have been marked for follow up.
- Archived: Includes all archived requests.
- Deleted: Includes all deleted requests. Please note that if you choose "Delete Forever" once an item is in the Deleted folder, it will be truly gone forever.
Set a Reminder to Follow Up
You are able to set yourself a reminder to follow up with a client, and the system will send you (the business) an email at the designated time.
- Navigate to your Inbox
- Tick the check-box for the desired client request, or click Select if you wish to 'select all'.
- Then, click Remind Me In button from the top of the screen.
- This will open a new screen that allows you to choose your desired follow up time, or you may simply choose to mark it as a follow up with no reminder to be sent.
You can also add a note to yourself for a quick recap.
- Lastly, click Save to set the follow up.
You will then receive an email at the designated time as a reminder to follow up with your client.
Initiate a New Request
The New button in your Inbox, allows you to create the following:
- New Client
- New Message
- New Appointment
- New Invoice
- New Payment Record
- New Document
Once clicked, you will be taken to a client selection screen. Upon choosing your desired client (or creating a new one on-the-fly), you are able to configure the details of the item you are creating.
Additional Options - Delete, Archive & More
Once you select an engagement in your Inbox by ticking the associated check-box or the aforementioned Select button, additional options will display.
Aside from setting a follow up or creating a new item, your inbox also allows the following options:
- Archive: Moves a request to the Archived folder.
- Delete: Moves a request to the deleted folder.
Please note if you delete all requests associated to a client, it will also delete their overall client card.
- Mark as Read: Marks the request as read.
- Mark as Unread: Marks the request as unread.
- Mark as Spam: Marks the request as spam and removes it from your Inbox. It will also block new requests from the same blocked email address.
- View all Staff Data - pictured below: Allows the admin of the account to toggle between viewing the communication of all the staff members or only the admin's communication.
- Assign: Allows you to assign the request to another staff member. Click here to learn more about this option.