The system allows you to set a follow-up reminder & message that will be sent to your clients automatically or manually, right after the service ends or as you configure according to your preference.
- Setting Up an Automated Follow-Up
- Setting Up a Manual Follow-Up
- Configure the Follow-Up Default Message
- From the left navigation pane select Settings>Auto Client Messages.
- Under the Post meeting Follow-up drop down menu, select when you want the follow-up message to be sent.
For example, you can choose to send the follow up automatically right after the service has been completed, up to a few hours, weeks or months.
Once the Appointment / Event occurrence is created, the programmed Follow-Up will be displayed in the Appointment Window as shown in the example below:
Note- If you have enabled the Automatic Follow-Up option and you marked a service occurrence as a "NO SHOW", the relevant follow-up email will be canceled.
Selecting Manual follow-up from the Post meeting Follow-up drop down menu will allow you manually send a Follow-up booking email or a 'thank you' message to your client via the Appointment window:
- From your Calendar or specific Client's Card, click on the relevant appointment/booking you'd like to make the manual follow up from
Example of Appointment Window
- If the appointment time has not yet past click on Mark as Completed then Take a Follow-up Action. Otherwise, the Take a Follow-up Action button will be available right away.
TO SEND A THANK YOU MESSAGE
- Choose the Send a thank you note and invite to book the next appointment option as shown below and click on Next
- In the following window, a default 'thank you' message (that can be edited) will be displayed as shown in the example below. Press SEND
How your client will see it (example):
TO SEND A FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT
- In the Follow-up window, select Schedule a follow-up appointment option as shown below and click on Next
- In the "New Appointment" window that will open, select the relevant information and click on Send
Example of New Appointment Window
This message will be included in the follow-up email that you have just set up and it will also serve as the default text when sending a manual 'thank you' message, but you can easily edit it as you wish.
Click on Save Changes save your configurations.