Integrating your QuickBooks account with the platform offers a powerful solution to synchronize data between the two applications. This integration enables the sync of QuickBooks data into your platform and vice versa, ensuring seamless data management. Here's how you can set up the integration.
- Effortless synchronization: Keep your platform and QuickBooks in sync by importing and exporting data between the two applications. This integration saves time and minimizes manual data entry.
- Accurate financial records: Sync invoices, and payments between the platform and QuickBooks, ensuring accurate and up-to-date financial information. This integration simplifies financial management and reporting.
- Enhanced customer management: Import customer details from QuickBooks to your platform, maintaining a comprehensive database of clients. The integration keeps customer information consistent across both applications.
- Ongoing updates: Enable continuous syncing of payments, paid invoices, products, and taxes between your platform and QuickBooks. Stay updated with real-time changes and maintain consistency in your records.
Important: QuickBooks integration with your platform is only compatible with QuickBooks Online subscriptions. It does not support QuickBooks Self-Employed.
Important: Quickbooks is not available for all plans. Visit the App market to check if you are eligible.
Setting Up QuickBooks Integration
- Click on the App Market within your platform.
- Search for the QuickBooks integration app and select "Install App."
- Configure the integration settings by selecting the items you want to sync continuously between your platform and QuickBooks. This includes invoices, payments, customers, and products.
- Set the information you want to import from Quickbooks during the one-time import process. This includes customers, custom fields, and items.
- Review the selected options and click "Connect" to initiate the integration setup.
- Follow the prompts to log in to your QuickBooks account. You can use your QuickBooks credentials, including Email, User ID, and password, or sign in with Google.
- You may need to verify your identity by receiving a text or email code, depending on QuickBooks requirements. Enter the code as prompted.
- QuickBooks will guide you through the final steps to create the sync. Once the process is complete, you will be redirected back to your platform.
Important: Invoice will only be created in QuickBooks if marked as “Paid” in the platform.
Important: We highly recommend that you have an email address associated with each QuickBooks client, as this is the information we match clients within the platform. If you do not have email addresses associated with clients in QuickBooks, this might create duplicate clients in the platform.
Note: the initial sync may take several hours to complete, depending on how much data is synchronized. We recommend checking back after 3-4 hours to ensure the synced information is visible.
Note: QuickBooks will only sync Inventory Products and Bundles, which require a Plus-level QuickBooks subscription. To find more information about QuickBooks subscriptions and pricing, click here.
Why can’t I see Quickbooks on my app market?
Quickbooks integration is currently not available to all plans; please contact your support team if you don’t see it.
Can I sync data from QuickBooks to my platform and vice versa?
Yes, with the QuickBooks integration, you can import customer details, invoices, payments, and product information from QuickBooks to your platform. Similarly, ongoing syncing allows you to export payments and paid invoices from the platform to QuickBooks.
Is there ongoing syncing between my platform and QuickBooks?
You can enable continuous syncing of product updates and payments made in QuickBooks. Paid invoices and payments made on the platform will be updated in Quickbooks.
What data can I import from QuickBooks to my platform during the one-time import process?
You can import existing customers, custom fields, and items from QuickBooks into your platform during the one-time import. This allows you to consolidate data and ensure consistency across both applications.