Integrating your account with PayPal opens up a world of convenient payment options for your clients. This article will guide you through connecting your platform account to PayPal and Venmo.
- Seamless & flexible payment experience: Send your clients payment links via email or text, enabling them to pay with PayPal (worldwide) and Venmo (US only). This provides your clients a seamless and familiar payment experience, enhancing convenience and increasing payment completion rates.
- Efficient payment tracking: Track all payments made with PayPal and Venmo in one central dashboard. This eliminates the need for manual reconciliation and provides a comprehensive overview of your revenues and payment statuses.
- Advanced reporting capabilities: Use the reporting features, and analyze your PayPal payments and revenues. Gain valuable insights into your financial performance and make data-driven decisions to optimize your business operations.
Connecting Your Account to PayPal:
- Log in to your platform account using your credentials.
- Navigate to the App Market and open the PayPal Wallet app.
- Click on the Install app.
- You will be prompted to log in to your PayPal account. Enter your PayPal login credentials to proceed.
- Review the permissions requested by your platform to access your PayPal account. Ensure you understand and agree to the permissions requested before granting access.
- Click on the "Authorize," "Connect," or a similar button to establish the connection between the platform (integration name is vcita) account and PayPal.
- Once you authorize the connection, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your platform account is now connected to PayPal.
- Click the Save button at the top of the page once redirected to vcita on the Settings/Payments page.
Note: You will need a PayPal Business account to connect your account. If you do not yet have one, you can convert your personal PayPal account into a business account or create a new one.
Using Your PayPal Integration
You can utilize the integrated features after connecting your platform account to PayPal. Here are some common use cases:
- Accepting Online Payments: Set up your services or products in your platform account and enable online payments through PayPal. This allows your clients to pay for your offerings securely and conveniently.
- Generating Invoices: Create professional invoices within your platform account and send them to your clients. The invoices will include the PayPal payment option, making it easy for clients to complete the payment process.
- Tracking Transactions: Monitor your payment transactions within your platform account. You can view transaction details, check payment statuses, and record all financial activities related to your services or products.
Note: If you have questions regarding fees or payouts, please contact Paypal support.
Refunds completed within the platform will only be recorded as refunded. This will not trigger PayPal to issue a refund; no currency will be exchanged. To return the actual funds to the client, you must issue the refund from your PayPal account. Click here to learn more about issuing refunds from your PayPal account.
Disconnecting Your Account from PayPal
- Log in to your platform account.
- Navigate to the App Market.
- Find the PayPal wallet app And click Uninstall App.
- Once disconnected, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that the integration has been disabled.
If you encounter any issues or have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team for assistance.