We understand you are more than just your job. You're a partner, a sibling, a friend, a parent or a mentor. Which is why you probably have more than one calendar: one for work and others for, well, life! This is why we make sure you can sync your private calendar(s) to your business account.
When you sync your private calendar with your account, all meetings and events marked as Busy will appear on the account calendar. We only pull busy time, so any appointments with the time marked as "Free" will not display in your account calendar. Your clients will not be able to see these synced events, but the busy time from your private calendar will automatically create busy time on your business calendar. Clients won't be able to schedule during your busy hours, ensuring you don't get double-booked or lose out on precious free time. Once you sync a calendar, we will check it every 10 minutes for busy time and automatically update your account calendar with any new data.
This article explains how to sync a Google calendar with your account.
To sync a Google calendar:
- Login to your account, open the Settings menu and select Availability & Calendar.
- If you are the only staff member in the account, proceed to Step 3.
If you have multiple staff members, at the bottom of the page, click the <your name> Settings link to open the staff settings for your schedule.
- Scroll down to the Calendar Sync section. In the Google Calendar row, click Sync Availability.
A popup opens, prompting you to login to your Google account that you want to sync.
- After logging into your Google account, you will be prompted to allow our Online Scheduler to access your account. At the bottom of the popup, click Allow.
The Google popup will close automatically once permission is granted.
- Under Calendar Pull, review the list of calendars associated with your Google account. Check the box next to each calendar you want to pull busy time from. All the selected calendars will affect your availability.
- Click Save Changes.
- If you want to stop syncing with Google Calendar, click Disconnect.