Your service menu is a complete list of the services you offer.
Bookings and appointments are linked to services, so one of the first things you will want to do with your new account is configure your service menu.
In this article, you’ll learn how to set up, edit, and add new services to your menu, and how to share your service menu with clients to get bookings.
Service menu overview
There are two types of services you can choose from and create:
- 1-on-1 appointment: A meeting between you and one client.
- Group Event: An event led by you with multiple clients, such as a class, a workshop, or webinar.
To view and edit your service menu go to Settings > My Services.
You will find three default services already set up for you:
- Introductory Phone Call (1 on 1 phone appointment)
- In-office appointment (1 on 1 in-person appointment)
- Demo Class/Event (in-person group event)
Click on any one of them to edit their display name & details.
Managing your service menu
Click New Service to add a new service to your menu.
Choose between a 1 on 1 appointment or a Group event.
- 1 on 1 appointment: A meeting with one client
- Group event: An event with multiple attendees
You will be asked to fill in some basic information such as the service name, location and duration.
Categories are containers for your services - use categories to group and organize your services.
Simply click Add Category to add a new category.
Organizing your service menu
You can easily click and drag your services to reorder them.
Hover over a service and click the handle icon which appears on the left to drag the service into the appropriate place.
Sharing your service menu
If you would like to preview your service menu before sharing it, click on Preview as a client.
The link to share your service menu will be located in the address bar.
To grab a link for a specific service, click the three-dot icon next to the service and click “Grab Link.”