Whether you are using your account for scheduling, billing, marketing, or all of the above, your Client Card is the place to go to easily manage it all.
Creating client cards
A Client Card is automatically created for each client added to your account.
This will happen through adding or importing clients, and also when a lead contacts your business through any website widgets or the business page you have set up.
To access a Client Card, just click on any of your clients from the Clients page in your main menu and the respective client card will open up:
Understanding client cards
The Main tab includes info on your client’s status, as well as important notes you have taken.
The Info tab includes all your client’s contact info & details.
To the right, the other tabs include everything you and your client have shared & have coming: past & future bookings, received & past due payments documents shared and so on.
Editing your client card
1. To edit an individual client’s information in their Client Card, simply click on and type information manually into the client card fields. Changes will save automatically.
2. You can change the type of information collected and stored on the client card overall too, for example, to add a secondary phone field, or an intake form question. Just click on Add/Edit Fields at the top of the Client Card Info tab.
- Labels control the display name of your client fields.
- Type controls the type of information you enter or collect. For example, email address or date.
- Collecting client information: For each client field, you can also decide where and how you want to collect that information from your clients when they engage with your business online via your Business Site or Website widgets.
For example, you can decide to collect your clients’ address when they request to book an appointment by selecting the Scheduling form from the intake forms dropdown.
This will ensure that you have your client’s address in case, for example, the appointment takes place at their place of residence.
Manage client activity
Conveniently, all your business activities related to a particular client can be managed and followed-up on directly from their client card.
Go to whichever item requires action for a particular client: Bookings, Payments, Documents, etc.
Take care of what you need done with your clients right then and there: Send a reminder about an overdue payment, charge for a past appointment or invite your client to book their next appointment.
The Conversations tab keeps the complete history of exchanges between you and your client: from invoices to messages, so nothing is ever lost.