In this article you’ll learn how to and how to fully customize your business details, info & brand for important customer touchpoints that happen both online, and via email and messaging.
Business details & contact info
Your business details and contact info display to your clients at important touchpoints. For example when interacting with your business via emails, reminders, invoices, etc., as well as during online engagements such as bookings and payments.
To set up your business’s basic contact details and info, do the following:
Step 1: Go to your Settings > Business Info page, as shown here:
Step 2: Fill out your business details, info and contact details. For detailed information, see the field descriptions below.
Use these descriptions to help you fill out the business details and contact info fields:
- Your business category helps match your account with your industry needs in terms of relevant content and terminology.
- Sender name: Check this box to set a sender name that you want displayed to clients via SMS messaging.
- Contact Info: This is the contact information clients can use to get in touch with you: business phone number, address and website link.
The Branding Center gives you the power to define a consistent, professional look and feel for your business across the board, from emails and invoices to the Client Portal and widgets.
Customize from 4 different settings options to shape your online presence:
1. Profile picture: Give your business a persona!
The profile image will appear in the header of your client portal and online actions.
2. Cover image/color: This cover is the background of the client portal header, scheduler and other online actions.
You can choose to set either an image (as shown in the example above) or simply choose a solid color.
3. Business logo: Upload your business logo here to brand all emails, invoices, etc. with your company logo.
4. Brand color: Set your business brand color. The brand color will apply to Call-to-Action buttons (e.g., Schedule, Pay, etc.) in your client portal and within emails.
Learn how to control each of these branding options in the sections below.
Uploading a profile picture
To upload a profile picture simply click the Camera icon > Choose File. Then, select a profile image you want to use and click Upload.
Selecting a cover color or image
Click the pencil icon and choose a color or an image:
Upload Image: Pick an image from the gallery, or upload one of your own.
Choose Color: Use the color picker and sliders to select a color, or enter a color code in the field at the bottom (RGB values only).
Uploading a business logo
To set your business logo go to Business logo, click Upload Image > Choose File.
Then, select the image file you want and click Upload.
Setting brand color
To set your brand color, simply click the brand color bar to open a color picker.
Then, use the color picker and sliders to select a color, or enter a color code in the field at the bottom (RGB values only), as shown here: