If appointments booked through your online scheduling are not being added back to your personal calendar, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can take to get your sync working again.
- Are you receiving your appointment booking confirmation emails? All bookings should trigger a confirmation email to be sent to the email address associated with your account. The email contains the calendar invite which must be added to your personal calendar
- If you are not getting emails, please check your spam folder. You may need to unmark us as spam and whitelist email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you get your booking emails.
- Check your Email Template settings under Settings > Email Templates. All of your appointment confirmation emails on the Business side should be switched on. In general, we strongly recommend that you turn on all email templates to ensure that appointments are added and updated on your personal calendar.
- Your synced email does not match your account email. We highly recommend syncing the same email address as the one you use to log into your vcita account to make sure availability is pulled from and appointments are pushed to the same calendar. Email booking confirmations, by default, are only sent to the account email address. If you need your confirmations to go to additional email addresses, you can add the email address to your additional email addresses in vcita under Settings > Inbox and Leads.
- The invitation may not be automatically added to your calendar. Depending on your email service provider, the meeting invite in the booking confirmation may not be automatically added to your calendar. In that case, you can open the booking confirmation and add/update the appointment on your calendar manually.